Give your students a take-home workbook from
Enhanced Learning Educational Services (ELES) that effectively prepares them for examinations:
‘EXAM PREPARATION WORKBOOK FOR YEAR 11/12 STUDENTS’
- A step-by-step guide to all phases of exam preparation.
- Ready to use worksheets. No planning required.
These resources are the group license version for schools and teachers to use with groups of students. If you are looking for products for personal and individual use only click here.
This resource consists of a 40-page workbook that can be copied and given to each student. It steps students through all stages of effective examination preparation. It is recommended that students be given the booklet at least 6 weeks prior to the examination period.(Note: students do not complete the booklet all at once. As they reach a particular stage over the six week period before examinations they then work through that section of the workbook).
The workbook contents are as follows:
- Making Study Notes (when, how and why to make effective study notes)
- Planning for Examinations (making a plan for effective use of time before exams)
- Studying for Examinations (making study more active and efficient)
- Improving Examination Techniques (pinpointing areas to improve)
- Dealing with Stress
- Studying in Vacations
Price: This resource is supplied in PDF format only and is priced at AUD$99.00. This includes GST and blackline master photocopy rights for the school and the file is emailed to you directly.
CLICK here to open or RIGHT CLICK to save the sample pages (4 pages PDF format 161KB) to your computer (if you try and open them directly you may get an error). Once they are saved onto your computer, find the file and double-click on it to open it.
There are no reviews yet.