Enhance your pastoral care program with the activity based
Enhanced Learning Educational Services (ELES) Time Management Worksheet set:
‘TIME MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES FOR YEAR 8 STUDENTS’
- Are your students struggling to manage their time effectively?
- Are they constantly complaining that they can’t get anything done?
- Are your students’ parents asking how they can help their students better develop time management skills?
These resources are the group license version for schools and teachers to use with groups of students. If you are looking for products for personal and individual use only click here.
Then this is the resource kit for you!
- Save your valuable time by having the type of resource you need at your fingertips
- Help your students become more effective at managing the time they have at their disposal (making parents happy too!)
In three parts, the kit deals with the issue of time management in a user friendly and effective way.
An introduction to what time management is and an assessment of the obstacles that students are currently facing. This section can be given to students to complete at home or in form time. (Consists of 5 double-sided worksheets.)
Time Management Techniques. 10 clearly explained techniques suitable for Year 8 students to implement.
- Split Lists
- Planning Ahead
- Monitoring Time
- Motivating Factors
- Support Structures
- Portable Time
- Transforming Energy
- Twofer Concept
- Step by Step
Each technique is outlined on a double-sided worksheet and includes activities for students to complete. (Consists of 10 double-sided worksheets.)
These first two parts of the kit can be used in the following ways:
- Handed out in parts for students to complete at school in form time
- Handed out in whole or parts for students to complete in their own time
- In entirety at an in-school study skills day
Parents are always looking for ways to help and assist their students. This section consists of a suggested covering letter (you can also download this from our website in order to adapt it to suit your school), suggestions of inserts for your school newsletter, and a Parents’ Guide to Time Management Techniques for Year 8. These can be sent out to parents as a package or at different times of the year, or could be included in any handbooks or guides your school might give to parents. (Consists of 5 double-sided pages.)
Purchase of our products also means you have blackline master photocopy rights for your school.
Price: This resource is supplied in PDF format only and is priced at AUD$99.00. This includes GST and blackline master photocopy rights for the school and the file is emailed to you directly.
CLICK here to open or RIGHT CLICK to save the sample pages (4 pages PDF format 244KB) to your computer (if you try and open them directly you may get an error). Once they are saved onto your computer, find the file and double-click on it to open it.