Help your Primary students prepare for High School with this new
Enhanced Learning Educational Services (ELES) Study Skills Worksheet set:
‘PREPARING FOR HIGH SCHOOL’
- Helps students’ transition successfully from Year 6 to Year 7.
- Ready to use worksheets. No planning required.
- Use at school with the students or send home to parents.
These resources are the group license version for schools and teachers to use with groups of students. If you are looking for products for personal and individual use only click here.
This resource consists of 10 sections each consisting of 2 double sided worksheets that can be used with a Year 6 Primary class towards the end of the year to help them understand and develop the types of study skills they will need for high school. The resource gives students an excellent grounding for their studies in high school and a solid introduction to essential study skills techniques. You may also decide to copy the workbook for the students and give it to the Year 6 parents to work through at home with their son or daughter – either way the parents will be most impressed! This resource is designed to be used in the last few months/weeks of Year 6, during the holidays before high school or even the first few weeks of high school.
The resource sections are as follows:
- Set up your home study environment
- Use class time effectively
- Know where to get help: who to see for what
- Get yourself (and your papers) organised
- Manage your time at home
- How do you approach assignments?
- How (and why) do you make study notes?
- How do you study for tests?
- How do you approach examinations?
- How can you do well in your subjects at high school?
Price:This resource is supplied in PDF format only and is priced at AUD$99.00. This includes GST and blackline master photocopy rights for the school and the file is emailed to you directly.
CLICK here to open or RIGHT CLICK to save the sample pages (8 pages PDF format 573KB) to your computer (if you try and open them directly you may get an error). Once they are saved onto your computer, find the file and double-click on it to open it.