This link is for the use of medium sized schools with less than 800 students.
The Study Samurai Library helps reduce the pressure, stress and anxiety of school so students can study and learn faster and easier.
Teachers and parents are constantly responding to the stress and worry that academic and school life brings. The problem is finding expert resources or the time to create them.
The consequences of not addressing these top concerns our young people experience are felt in the classroom and at home. Unfortunately, the longer the stress around school and learning continues the greater the impact on our young people’s mental health.
As teachers and experts in the areas of study skills (Dr Prue Salter), mental health and wellbeing (Rocky Biasi) we’ve created an online resource from our experience presenting to over a million students, teachers and parents between us over the past 20 years.
The Study Samurai Library has 5 modules with 15 video lessons in each module addressing the following:
- When students have wellbeing they create energy and motivation.
- When they have a growth and success mindset, they can implement self-regulation strategies.
- Time management strategies help them to become organised, efficient and productive.
- Study skills techniques make their learning easier.
- This then leads to positive performance and students achieving their personal best.